Trenchless Sales offer manufacturer specific mole operator training so that you know that all operators in your crews have the knowledge to use the equipment to its full potential. The more an operator knows about the moling equipment, the more productive and efficient that operator can be on the job site.
This one day training consists of both classroom theory and on site practical based learning. The course covers the safe and efficient operation, routine maintenance requirements and identify any bad working practices.
Contact us today or read below for more information about what the operator training available.
Method of delivery
- In the classroom – Instructor-led operator training courses cover everything your crew needs to be safe and productive.
- On the job site – we will work with your crew on an actual job site to offer advice on site specific solutions aimed at enhance production and improve safety.
Course aims & objectives
- Appreciate relevant inspection and maintenance checks
- Understand potential hazards and avoidance of risk from other underground services
- Factors affecting the suitability of impact moling
- Operation principles of impact moling
- Understand the use of lubricators, mole oil selection and seasonal condition changes
- Setup and use of safety launchers and optical sight equipment
The correct training can make all the difference.