This Thaler Cable Capstan Winch range impresses due to its compact construction in combination with a high pulling force. With the range consisting of between 1 to 20 ton of pulling force available. The machine is representing the latest modern technical standard in the field of hydraulic cable pulling winches built in accordance with the regulations of the cable industry. It is constructed under strict compliance with the EC machinery directive and is CE marked.
- Double capstan system, both capstan heads are driven
- Hydrostatic drive
- Diesel engine
- 500m – 2000m usable rope lengths available upon request
- Pulling force control by electronic measuring system with USB port and stick – SYSTEM TM 3000®
- Automatic rope guidance to the drum
- Lockable steel sheet hood with central crane hook
- Painting: RAL 5015 (blue)
- TM 3001 measuring system with wireless smartphone / tablet connectivity.
- Printer for the electronic measuring system TM 3000 /1 (additional to USB port)
- Petrol, diesel or electric engine
- Remote control by cable or radio transmission
- Height adjustable drawbar, with ring eye coupling and ball coupling
- Winch on basic frame for mounting on trucks
- Biodegradable hydraulic oil
- Other colours upon request
- Deflection boom
If you are interested in the Thaler Cable Capstan Winches then please download, complete and send back the below application check list with all your requirements.
Application Check List – Winches